Friday 7 March 2008

At last I've made something.


Well since my first post I've been really busy. I've managed to finish off all those little jobs people ask you to do once they know you can sew, added new piping to sister-in laws cushions, made a pelmet to match aunties curtains, and turned up friends golfing trousers (for this I got paid in Ferrero Rocher chocolates). Once all this was done I could begin on making a few bags out of some of the material I had in my stash (Betty Boop & the floral and spoty one). The pink VW Camper material was off ebay this week. I couldn't resist it.

Already got a couple of these bags myself so seeing as its free listing weekend on ebay thought I'd put them on there and see what happens.

Looking forward to a lie in tomorrow, been a busy week for all of us. Kids got their A & AS level exam results, my son did well but daughter needs to re sit a couple. If you think its strange that they are both doing A levels at same time it's because there is only 16 months between them.

Well off for a glass of wine now and to see if this post has come out ok.

4 comments:

Philigry said...

love these bags! i hope you enjoyed your wine!

Joanna said...

Bags are fantastic love the fabric. Would be interested to hear how you get on with ebay

Indigo Blue said...

Lovely bags! I have gotton out of the habit of using ebay so I missed the free listing! Never mind.
You may like to look at the Amy Butler bag comp that runs every month. look at http://u-hangbag.typepad.com or click on button on my blog. you could enter your skirt check out the rules to be sure.

April said...

Hi Thanks for visiting my blog and adding me to your list. I love your Betty Boop bag - I love anything Betty Boop!

April xx