Monday 25 August 2014

I've Found Blogger

Well it's been quite some time since I posted.  Been doing other things, not much crafting, plenty of cooking though.  I've been trying to get our weekly food budget down. I've found some great recipes on the net and that's what has bought me back to blogger. @queen_frugal has been a great inspiration.  She really knows how to stretch the pennies. I also purchased a copy of Jack Monroe cook book, now that's what I call living on a budget.
Hopefully I'll remember to take photos and write a few posts to let you know how we are doing. Doing this post off my phone, how blogger has changed since I last used it!

2 comments:

Indigo Blue said...

Long time no see! I have some cooking favs on my blog and I was given Nigella Express cook book which is pretty good. Very few fancy I gradients and quick to make as time is my problem.

Jo said...

welcome back to blogging!
Jo (was sykesssillysite) now Solstice Days