Saturday 27 December 2008

Christmas


Well we all had a wonderful Christmas and so far we have managed to escape the terrible flu that is going around. We had Christmas dinner at home and invited my Mom & Dad (we usually go to theirs). It was great and everyone ate and drank too much. In the afternoon we popped across the road to my brothers where we had a great time trying out my Niece's Wii Fit.
Boxing Day lunch was at Mom's. We were all there as you can see from the photo. Today we have been Go Karting to Oswestry with our friends. Only the lads had a go, the ladies just watched and got very cold.

1 comment:

Knit Sew City Girl said...

Hi! I'm glad you had a good Christmas. Our whole family recovered from the flu just in time for Christmas, so I was happy bunny. I bought myself the Thrift Book for Christmas, and it does have very useful tips. Like you daughter I found the section on clothes very useful. Hope you have a great New Year!

Mary