Tuesday 14 July 2009

Nearly There


I got an email a few days ago from Claire, my Seaside Swap partner, asking for my address as she had her swap goodies ready to post, I was only half ready with mine so this weekend I managed to have a big push and get most of it finished. Just one more item to go. Here's a peek at one of the items nearly finished but you'll have to wait for the finished item until Claire has had a look.


I have a busy week this week, Mom and Dad have gone away and left me to look after their garden, hanging baskets and beans to water. If this rain keeps on I wont have much to do!! It's doing our beans good, I have a few on and lots more flowers. I am waiting in this morning for a delivery for Mr Jojo so thought I would crack on with some housework, can't seem to get into housework mode since my holiday so you can write your name in the dust!

1 comment:

Jo said...

ooo, can't wait to see what you have made for the swap!
housework - sounds like my house! lol
Josie x