Wednesday 13 January 2010

Oh No More Snow




I couldn't believe it when I looked out of the window this morning...snow again! We got up early as hubby had to go to a job in Warwickshire but one look out of the window and we knew he wouldn't make it. He managed to do a few local jobs after a late start.


It's my Mom's birthday at the weekend so I spent the day making a couple of presents for her. I'll show you the pictures once she's opened her presents.


I've been tagged by Tracey to list 10 thing I like that are free so here goes.


1 Walking. Hopefully this is going to help me loose a few pounds before the summer arrives!


2 A day out at RAF Cosford Museum. This will keep the whole family entertained.


3 Spending time with my hubby and the kids.


4 Sewing. Making things, not mending I hate this!


5 I love to be the first one to get up and have the house to myself for a while.


6 Looking at old photographs.


7 Blogging


8 Gardening on a warm sunny day.


9 Snuggling up with hubby on the sofa infront of the fire watching Larkrise to Candleford.

10 Getting up fit and healthy everyday!





Have left these reindeer in the garden since Christmas. They look at home in the snow!

3 comments:

Tracey said...

I thought we had seen the last of the snow ......then at 3pm it started again! Nice list, I hate mending also....xxx

Lisa said...

That reindeer looks very home!
Lisa x

bubble said...

I love the snow...but I want 3ft...not 3 inches lol!! Cant wait til spring! xxx