Monday 30 May 2011

Bank Holiday Makes


In between sorting out my cupboards I have managed to make a few items, the covered hanger is from last weekend, I can't believe how quick these weeks fly by! I ordered a couple of cushion inners a while ago and so I decided to have a go at another union jack cushion. I like two much better than the one I made a couple of weeks ago.


I think the Scotty Dog ribbon goes well with the colours of this one.


I made one of these hangers for MIL birthday so I thought I would have a go at another one. I may end up doing quite a few, they look so much better in your wardrobe than boring wooden hangers.


Tomorrow is my Nephew's daughters first birthday so I made this bunting, mini hanger and card for her. Sorry about the colours of the photograph but it was took Thursday evening indoors and i had to use the flash.

Edit - Ok decided that I'll try my luck selling the cushions in my Folksy shop. Pop over and have a look if your interested.

3 comments:

Beki said...

Lovely makes, the cupcake cushion is fab!

B xxx

Matt Langston said...

I was greatly interested with what you have shared and posted with us. I harmonise with your conclusions and will thirstily look forward to your incoming updates. Keep posting good blogs. Thanks.
search engine marketing

pi.pa.po. said...

Hello Jo, I really like your Union Jack cushions. I have always wanted to make some but never quite knew how to. Your scottie dog version is very cute!

Claudia