Sunday 21 June 2009

Holiday Time


You can buy me here



Just got back from dropping my Daughter off at her boyfriends house. They are going away today for a week to Lanzarote. It is the first time she has gone away on her own, I'm a little worried but at the same time I know she has got to do these things, it's part of growing up. I'm sure they will have a great time, they are staying at the hotel we used to take the kids to when they were little.









Seeing as I'm home alone, hubby and son are off for the day karting, I thought I would list some of the items I have got made on Folksy. I finished this beach bag this morning, I love the beach ball material it's by Kaffe Fasset. The other bag I finished yeaterday is in Soph's suitcase and I forgot to take any photos of it.
It seems much quicker to list items on Folksy now, especially if you more than one of the same item. It's been a while since I have had a sale but I suppose when the weather is good people don't want to sit in browsing the internet.




I received my goodies from Anglesy Allsorts Giveaway on Friday, they are beautiful, I wish you could smell the soap, it's gorgeous!






1 comment:

Diane said...

Where do we go to learn how to let go and not worry? It was so much easier when they were tucked up in bed by 8pm!!! Lovley bag . Where do you buy your fabrics from?