Monday 8 June 2009

This Is What I Have Been Up To







Thought I'd show you a few of the things I have made over the last few weeks but just haven't blogged about. I want to try and use up as much of my stash as possible, It's taking over the house! I have had a few new books and thought I would try out a few items from them. Had a go at the No Cash Wallet from Bend the Rules Sewing and the Artsy Clutch. They were very easy to sew and I loved the finished result. Got a few more projects cut out ready from this book.










The leopard print bag is the same pattern as I used before for the Rosy Bag. The material was left over from another fancy dress project of Sophie's. I made the make up bag and camera case to match.


Camera case and make up bag

I love this make up bag pattern it goes together very quickly, even though there is a zip to put in. The Spanish ladies fabric was a piece I had left over from a beach bag I made for myself a few years ago.




This chicken was made from a really easy pattern in Prima magazine. He looks great sat on the window sill. If I make any more I think I will put some dried lavender in when I stuff it.







No cash wallet



Artsy Clutch

3 comments:

Jo said...

everything looks great, I especially like the leopard bag, it looks really easy to make.
Josie x

Tracey said...

Really nice things. How long have you been married then?
love Tracey xxx

Country Cottage Chic said...

You have been busy - they all look very pretty!

Jayne