Tuesday 24 November 2009

Busy Busy Busy



What a busy weekend we have had. On Friday evening we went to pick up Sophie from Uni to come home for the weekend. Has we were over in Birmingham and the weather wasn't raining for a change we decided to have a look at the German Market. It was so busy but we still managed to have a good look around. There were some lovely stalls selling crafty items. I bought myself a crocheted brooch and of course we had to try some of the wonderful food on offer. I wasn't so keen on the Frankfurter hot dog but I did like the fried pork in breadcrumbs that we tried.







Saturday afternoon Sophie and I went to the local Churches Christmas Fair. This was also very busy, we got there a little late so most of the good stuff had already gone. We both bought items off the jewellery stall, some were second hand some new. I had these gorgeous ear rings and brooch for £1!!



Saturday evening we went to the Cinema to see New Moon. Sophie had seen it On Thursday night at 12 O' clock but couldn't wait to go and see it again. I really enjoyed Twilight and was hoping this was going to be as good and yes it was. I won't say anything about the film as it will spoil it for those of you who haven't been yet. I need to read the books as Soph says they are better than the films.
Sunday we went Christmas Shopping to Merry Hill Centre, even Hubby came along and I can't believe that he never moaned once, this is a first for him as he hates going shopping any time of the year and always leaves it up to me. Perhaps he his mellowing with age!! We didn't get many Christmas presents but we did manage to get a light fitting for Soph's bedroom and some lovely twig lights with pink butterflies on from BHS. Hopefully by this weekend the room will be complete and I will show you a few photos.
Well a busy day ahead for me, got to try and finish off my Christmas Stocking swap, I seem to have forgot the important thing, the Christmas stocking, so off to find a pattern and have a go at one.
Oh by the way, how do you all move you photographs around once you have uploaded them to blogger. I used to drag mine around but can't seem to do that now.




3 comments:

Tracey said...

You have been busy! Even I've started Christmas shopping (on line!) I hate trawling round shops. XXX

Unknown said...

Just finished the first three of the Twilighty books! Oh how sexy that Edward sounds - although maybe a bit 'young'! Perhap I should focus on Carlise - but i dont know if I could do with the coldness. I haven't seen any of the films yet - I hope they as good as the books.

Vicky x

lemonade kitty said...

Wow lucky you only £1 for the earrings and brooch, how pretty are they? Thanks for your comments Lucey xx