Friday 12 February 2010

Doesn't Time Fly When Your Having Fun!


I had a lovely day yesterday doing things I wanted to do and not things that had to be done. I had an appointment to have my eyebrows waxed and new that the girl who does them should be moving into her own place soon so I managed to make her a cushion and a card before I went. I surprised myself how quickly it all went together as I had to be out of the house by 10.30.


The shop where I go for my eyebrows is right next door to a charity shop so I can't help but have a browse inside. It was my lucky day today, I got this lovely cream vase, this little dish which matches the china dinner service I started to collect before we got married and now we only use for Christmas lunch! And my favourite item was this double sheet and two pillow cases for £1.50. I love the pattern, how many bags can I make with this?






After this shopping trip I made a quick Visit to the Merry Hill Centre to take back a necklace to M&S that managed to break the first I wore it. Instead of having just one necklace in place of it I went to Primark where I had quite a few things for the same price. I also got some lovely pink flowery tissue paper and some cup cake wrapping paper. It's so cheap, only £1 a go.








This has to be my favourite!


These were reduced to £2!

Looks like I'm sorted now for shoes and jewellery for Spring just got to make the clothes to go with them.
Well I'm off to do my exercise now on the Wii. Hoping for a weight loss next week.

6 comments:

bubble said...

lovely things...love the shoes...what a bargain!

I have an award for you xxx

Tracey said...

Everyone goes on about Primark...There isn't one close to us, I shall have to make an effort though because I love a bargain! xxx

Lisa said...

Those fabric with the roses on is just lovely.
Nice beads, maybe I'll have to have browse next time I'm in town.
Lisa x

claire said...

I don't think you can beat Primark for accessories...like you say the M&S stuff breaks just the same so why bother!!
(and I neeeeed the flowery tissue!!! trip to the city this week I reckons!!!)
Fabulous cushion..love the bobble trim xxx

Twiggy said...

Hello
I've just found you whilst blog hopping :) What a great blog. I think Primark are tops for pjs and they have some lovely tea towels and fluffy blankets !!
You have some lovely buys there, the tissue paper is so pretty.
twiggy x

Funkymonkey said...

I missed you by one day! I went to Merry Hill on Friday and found a lovely necklace in Primark.

Tracey